with you, it felt so damn true


Makeitstory,- Our story is kind of thing that i quite want to remember forever. How we met and how we realized that we were never going anywhere. 


Our random topic was magical thing that make me completely interested with you. I could talk everything. You were such a good adviser and listener for me. We had same topic to talk, same music to listen and same things to pursue. i was learning about stock while you were learning about mutual funds. We could talk about it for hours, and i knew i really enjoyed every single second we spent together.

I remembered, first time we met, we casually talked about flat earth vs round earth. The fact that you are a geologist was one of background about first topic we discussed. Even it was not such normal thing to share when you first time meet new people. But we did it. Because our meeting was unique thing that ever happened.

Sometimes we stayed up late just for talking randomly. To be honest, I didn’t know much about you, yeah we rarely talked about personal life. We had same think about how to keep our personal life privately. And i do respect it.

Now it was just a story. this last September i talk to my self to control my memory about you. I am listening September by adithia sofyan while i write this, i fully remember about you. About our failed-meeting on September and on this month also i should say good bye to all memories about it even it felt so damn true. 


Good bye, hope you always be fine everywhere you are. I miss you sometimes you know 😊 

Share this

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »