My life feels kinda boring lately


Makeitstory,- It has been a long time since i have hobbies to do for spending my time like watching my fav tv show/Korean drama or reality show and reading good book. But lately, i loss them. I don’t know where they go. I just miss those kind of activities which make me feel alive anyway. Fortunately, i still remember i have them! 

I really miss reading a good novels that i find randomly in my digital library. I miss when i have to sleep late because i can’t stop watching my fav movies/series, or i just laugh for every jokes from variety show that i love so damn. 

But where do they go right now? i really have no idea!

i have read a nice quote, if you really love something, you will free your time to make it come true, not making it come true if only you have free time. Do you see the difference?




Yup, your hobbies is the kind of something that you love. Everyone needs to entertain themselves. One of the things is spending ur time to do hobbies. Feeling tired after work is such a normal thing but not doing ur hobbies because of that, it’s absolutely wrong! You are gonna kill your self slowly! And i am on the way there, yeah this boredom will kill me first! 

But, I realize it and think to change the situation asap. Now i am trying to enjoy my life. Doing my hobbies and perhaps can create and find the new hobby. I promise to my self to live like the quote carpe diem! Forget everything behind me and not too over to think about future. Just enjoying the present, every moments and every single second in my life. 


            Carpe diem!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »