might we fall in love with someone that we have never met before





Makeitstory,- I just met this guy in a messenger app. He is friendly to everyone and looks charming with his own way. First time we just talked in a group. He used to ask “how are you” to me and to other members, yeah he is an admin on the group. when ppl just ask about his personal life, he just answers like it is a joke. He never can be serious to answer kind of that question. I never know where exactly he comes from, what his real name is or who he is. He looks so mysterious. He keeps his personal life well. From time to time i catch my self to be more interested about him. I always read his reply at group and how his ways get interaction with other.

One day, i found another group with he is as a admin too. I joined there. Then we just interacted more intense than before. We became closer slowly. From that conversation i collected information about him, about his job, his family and where exactly he lives. All about him is getting interest to me. I don’t know why. It happens just like that. We never had private message before, but suddenly He resent me message that i miss at the group via pm. I got it and said thanks to him. We never talked more after that. 

Then i just spontaneously left that group. He sent me pm asking why i left? I said to him that i have to focus to something. It’s not completely wrong or right. To be honest, i need space from him. I begin to realize what i feel to him. It might be too early to say about love. Even we never meet in real. But it must be going to the way 😳

i never guess after i left the group we become closer and have  private chat 🙄 however he is still as mysterious as before. We just chat for the random topic and the last he asked me to be admin, i said “i can’t” . I just thought the reason why he sent pm to me only because of that asking. 

Until i write this, i am still confuse about the feeling. Could it be love? While i never meet him in real. But i enjoy have chat with him and getting too enthusiastic for it.

and after few weeks i realize that i am only curious about him. about his personal life. it absolutly isn't a love wkwk..

If someday, you find and read this journal, i just wanna say, thank you for giving me time to realize, whatever that found in virtual world, only will be virtual ever. never expect more. The last but not least, thank you for inspiring me to write this article :)


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »